This publication contains material that is reproduced and distributed under a license from Ford Motor
Company. No further reproduction or distribution of the Ford Motor Company material is allowed without the express written permission of Ford Motor Company. |
TSB Main Page
- SYNC SOFTWARE UPDATE - VARIOUS ISSUES
| Publication Date: December 22, 2009 |
| 2008-2009 Focus, Fusion, Taurus X, Taurus, Edge, Explorer Sport Trac, Explorer |
2009 Escape, Expedition, F-150, F-Super Duty, Flex
| 2008-2009 MKZ |
2008-2009 MKX, Navigator
| 2008-2009 Milan, Sable, Mountaineer |
This article supersedes TSB 9-22-14 to update the Service Procedure.
Some 2008 and 2009 SYNC® equipped vehicles may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms:
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) port inoperative.
- USB audio muting when using various non-Apple USB devices.
- Phone book access difficulty on certain 2-digit phone book entries when using voice commands.
- Excessive background noise and/or poor voice sound quality.
- Phone book auto download inoperative on supported devices.
- SYNC steering wheel control (SWC) switches being inoperative intermittently.
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.