This publication contains material that is reproduced and distributed under a license from Ford Motor
Company. No further reproduction or distribution of the Ford Motor Company material is allowed without the express written permission of Ford Motor Company. |
TSB Main Page
- SYNC FUNCTIONS INOPERATIVE, DTC U3000-41, U0485, OR U0100, AND/OR BATTERY DRAW WITH ACCESSORY PROTOCOL INTERFACE MODULE CONNECTED
| Publication Date: July 7, 2009 |
| 2008-2009 Focus, Taurus X, Taurus |
2008-2009 Edge, Explorer Sport Trac, Explorer
2009 Escape Hybrid, Escape, Expedition, F-150, F-Super Duty, Flex
| 2008-2009 Zephyr |
2008-2009 MKX, Navigator
| 2008-2009 Sable |
2009 Mariner Hybrid, Mariner
Some 2008-2010 vehicles equipped with SYNC version 2 software level, SYNC 911 Assist and Vehicle Health Report, may exhibit all or most of the following symptoms:
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) U3000-41, U0485, or U0100 in Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)
- SYNC display menus/options blank
- USB port inoperative
- No SYNC Blue Tooth device connectivity
- Voice/Phone/OK steering wheel controls inoperative
- Lack of APIM communication
- Parasitic battery draw with APIM connected
These symptoms may be triggered by a low battery state of charge, or a recent battery disconnect/reconnect.
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.