This publication contains material that is reproduced and distributed under a license from Ford Motor
Company. No further reproduction or distribution of the Ford Motor Company material is allowed without the express written permission of Ford Motor Company. |
TSB Main Page
- DRIVEABILITY - VARIOUS DRIVEABILITY CONDITIONS - 6.0L DIT ENGINE - VEHICLES BUILT BEFORE 9/29/03 - CALIBRATION UPDATE - RUNNING CHANGE
| Publication Date: October 3, 2003 |
| 2003-2004 EXCURSION, F SUPER DUTY |
Some vehicles may exhibit various driveability conditions listed below:
- Rough/Rolling Idle When The Engine Is Warm
- Rough/Rolling Idle And White Smoke After Hot Restart
- Lacks Power After Initial Start-Up
- Cold Idle Kicker Performance At Warm Ambient Temps
- U0306 Codes After Reprogramming
- P2263 Code Set During Extended Idle
- False P0196 Codes
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.