2000 Ford Super Duty Overview
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes standard on Lariat trim level in the
F-250 and F-350 pickup, and F-350 single rear wheel chassis.
- Optional bucket seats on XL trim levels for F-250 and F-350
pickups, and F-350, -450 and -550 chassis cabs. Bucket seats
accommodate commercial and individual buyers who need additional
space for custom storage. Bench seats continue to be standard.
- Clean fuel (LEV) gasoline engines are standard on all Super
- New manual telescoping trailer tow mirrors will replace
non-telescoping trailer tow mirrors.
- Rear bumpers standard on all F-250 and F-350 pickups.
- Standard power windows and door locks on XLT trim levels.
- New exterior colors for F-Super Duty trucks include Harvest Gold
Clearcoat Metallic and Island Blue Clearcoat Metallic.
- New interior colors include dark denim blue and medium dark
2000 F-SUPER DUTY TRUCKS
When it comes to big, tough hauling and towing applications,
Major product changes include
Ford F-Super Duty models are available in regular cab, four-door
Ford Super Duty trucks are powered by the Triton
Super Duty F-Series trucks are equipped with standard four-wheel
All Super Duty models are available in two- or four-wheel drive.
Gross vehicle weight ratings range from 8,800 pounds for the
Sales and Manufacturing
The over-8500-pound GVWR segment of the U.S. truck
Ford sold 836,629 total F-Series trucks (combined LD and HD) in