Want to see the next Ford F-Series Super Duty in a different environment? How about The Home Depot Store near you?
Ford Motor Company will be displaying the 2005 Ford Super Duty truck at The Home Depot stores in selected markets around the country beginning in September of this year.
Day-long consumer events will be held at each of the participating Home Depot stores in the four participating markets (see below). The event will include:
- 2005 Ford Super Duty truck displays in The Home Depot parking lot and within the store (a first!)
- Ford product experts available to answer questions
- Gift cards to The Home Depot gift (provided to the first 50 Super Duty owners attending each event)
- Test Drive coupons available to any customers interested in test driving a 2005 Ford Super Duty at a Ford dealership (coupons are valid for a $50 gift card to The Home Depot that can be validated for redemption through the mail after completing a test drive)
- Super Duty Sweepstakes for both Home Depot and Ford customers (Grand prize will be a 2-year lease on a 2005 Super Duty trucK)
Atlanta , Georgia Event Date: Monday, September 20, 2004
Dallas , Texas Event Date: Monday, October 18, 2004
Denver , Colorado Event Date: Monday, October 18, 2004
Florida ** Event Date: Monday, November 8, 2004
** Multiple cities in Florida are participating: Orlando , Tampa , Fort Pierce , Gainesville , Jacksonville , Tallahassee , Panama City and Pensacola . Valdosta , GA and Mobile AL are also included.
Ford and Home Depot customers can enter the “Meet the Beast” sweepstakes at The Home Depot for a chance to win a two-year lease of a 2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty. Five finalists from each market will receive two (2) tickets to a major local sporting event where the grand prize will be awarded to one of them.
· Atlanta , GA : Atlanta Falcons game on October 10, 2004
· Dallas , TX : Dallas Cowboys game on October 31, 2004
· Denver , CO : Denver Broncos game on October 31, 2004
· Florida : NASCAR Championship Weekend on November 21, 2004
To access the rest of this feature you must be a logged in Registered User
Of Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Registration is free, easy and gives you access to more features.
If you are not registered, click here
If you are already registered, you can login here.
If you are already logged in and are seeing this message, your web browser is blocking session
cookies. Change your browser cookie settings to allow session cookies.