Mileage: 98000
Color: green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 4.0L

Has Turetrac lockers a Dana 44 rear end and 4:56 gearing 5 speed manual trans,Rubicon Express RE6200 XJ 5.5 Extreme Duty Lift Kit w/re1341 coils + re1463 leaf springs t-case drop kit and lower control arm drop down brakcets and rear blocks for a total lift of about 7 1/2 inches, JKS disconnects, bump stops, Advance Adapters slip yoke eliminator and CV drive shaft, 9000lb T-Max winch, brand new BFG 35" MUD TERRAINS mounted of Center line wheels, XM RADIO, Bushwacker Fender Flares,rock sliders, and I'm sure of a bunch of stuff I don't remember, I bought a life time warranty for the alignment from Firestone(not sure if transferable) but we can get it done again before purchase if you want but drives real nice and I don't even have the sway bar on. Rig has been pre dented and trail certified by me.lol

I don't think there is a strait piece of sheet metal on the the truck. Interior is clean and all fluids changed and has been maintained on a regular basis.

Only reason I am selling this truck is a bought a couple of quads so my daughter and I could play in the mud together, she likes offroading but I think she likes to be on the quads more, and I want to buy a 99/02 F250 4x4 Diesel Truck and put a camper on it so I have to sell one of my Jeeps other then that I would keep it.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

AND IF YOU CAN'T BUY IT, MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE LOOKING FOR ONE?

Ed

Attached Images    
Old 10-23-2009, 07:52 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Don't know anybody off hand Ed but if I do, I'll let you know. Cool looking Cherekee

Old 10-29-2009, 10:29 PM
wickedranger
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very interested, but cant afford that much all at once after buying an '07 Mustang GT, and an '02 daily driver truck...

Search this Thread