Mileage: 200000
Color: white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 6.0

I no longer use this truck, so off it goes.
2003 F350 4wd SD crew 172" WB 6.0L Diesel, 200,000 miles. Truck was a single rear wheel and I converted to a dual and added 5k springs. Truck has rubber mats, carpet delete; it is an XLT trim package with power steering, power tow mirrors, power locks, AM/FM CD player. Truck also has a sunroof and moon visor. I put brand new rubber on it this year, BF Goodrich all terrains.
Truck has been regularly serviced and maintained. Oil changed every 5k miles. Turbo was changed @ 100k; I just put $3,500 into manifolds, exhaust work, 2 injectors and a new steering box. Have new brake, rotors and calipers and a 4” turbo back exhaust. I also just added a sinister coolant filter and it also has a CAI by Air Raid with a K&N washable filter.
Truck needs: Rear gears 3.55 I believe, /Rear springs $500, there is a small hose that feeds the EGR cooler. Hose is cheap, time to R&R is 10 hours that I don’t have. There is also a wire to the electric fans that is broken, fixable or replace the fan or leave it. That’s it that I know of.
Equipment: Plow is a 8’6” Western unimount about 10 years old. Light use, I have had it since 2005. It has been professionally maintained every year. Very easy to take on and off. Roll off equipment is a Stellar hooklift 60-10-8h It has a 5,000 # capacity. It is electric over hydraulic. I bought it 1 year old with very light use and put it on this truck. I have never used this truck and equipment every day so I would say it has been lightly used as well. I just had a new pump installed this year, so it works very well. I have 2 bodies that goes with this. 1 is an aluminum 6x8x4 dump can with a drop down tailgate that was original from Stellar. The second one I made and is a rack/utility body. It has a very strong rack, 2 8’ top mount side boxes and a drop down tailgate. I also have 2 lights mounted on the back that I use when plowing. Dimensions of the inside of this box is 4’-2” w x 8’ Either would accommodate a salt spreader.
Asking price is $12,000 the stellar equipment was $ 18,000 when it was purchased in 2005 and has a life expectancy of 15 years.

Pictures can be seen at http://f350dump.shutterfly.com/pictures

Attached Images  

Search this Thread