Mileage: 164000
Color: BLACK
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Black
Engine: 7.3 turbo diesel

super duty f-350 super crew cab drw. This is the last year that you could get a Ford with the reliable 7.3 diesel engine. It also has a 6 speed manual which helps fuel economy and towing. This truck is really clean and a real head turner. It is loaded with options including power windows,power locks,power mirrors,6 disk cd changer and more. The a/c and heat and everything else works perfect. The engine runs perfect and starts easy in hot or cold weather. The transmission shifts smooth and the clutch feels great. Other than a dent on the tailgate the exterior looks great. The interior looks almost new. The truck runs and drives excellent. I dont think anybody will be dissapointed in this truck. I get complements on it everytime I drive it. I am currently driving the truck so the miles may be a little more than listed. I am pricing this truck at wholesale price to move it fast. You will not find a better deal a crew cab 7.3 dually this clean.Asking only 11900.00 CASH. May be interested in a trade for a 1/2 ton 4x4.Nada value on this truck is 17000 clean retail so the trade should be valued close to the same. If you have any questions feel free to email me anytime at wdikevin@hotmail.com. or pm me on here. Thanks for looking.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM
evin
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody have any advice on why this truck has not sold? I have it listed 5k below nada thinking it would sell in one day. I've listed it everywhere and haven't really had any serious hits. Is the price of fuel really affecting diesel truck sells this bad? Maybe I listed it too cheap?

Old 03-11-2011, 07:57 PM
mbryson
Cross-Country
I had to go down to $8K to sell my '99 4x4 with 240K. If yours was 4x4, I'd be all over your truck.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:24 PM
evin
Junior User
SOLD!!!!!!!