Mileage: 206000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel

Selling my 96 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Longbed 4x4..... 7.3 Powerstroke diesel w/200k- Just did the head gaskets and glow plug wiring on it (all new)..... The trans is a E4OD automatic built by the company "MONSTER" with a TIGHT Billet torque converter as well, The trans is built to hold up to 900hp and 1200tq.....It's an F350 so it has a Dana 60 Straight axle in front with 4.30 Gears and 4.30 gears in the rear along with a Locker....It has a 8" SUSPENSION lift by SkyJacker and rollin' on 37" Super Swamper M16 tires with 70% tread, has Custom latter bars on the rear too, wheels are RBP Black/chrome....... Truck runs and drives truly amazing (Brakes, steering, suspension, on the highway it doesn't wander). The body is in great shape with no rust....., 10,000# Warn winch up front with Rhino-Lined front and rear bumpers. dark tinted windows all around looks sick...... Interior is Grey cloth in good shape fully loaded and everything works and it has the fully rear seat of course, Hot heat and Cold A/C....... Nice stereo with 2 amps, 4 speakers, and setup for a Sub but no Sub installed......It also has a 2 Gauge pillar pod inside with Autometer Trans temp and boost gauges. Trans temp needs hooking up but boost gauge works good and it normally runs about 28-32 lbs.
<br>

<br>
The engine is mostly stock it just has a
<br>
-TS 6 Position Chip with Stock, High idle, 40hp, 80hp, and 120hp settings and an "Anti-Theft mode" where it won't start
<br>
3" MBRP downpipe to a 4" exhaust that exits straight out the back and sounds good
<br>
Cold Air intake w/ K&N Filter.
<br>

<br>
The truck has a lot of power and is fun to drive, beast in the snow and 4x4 works great. It's a Crew Cab longbed F350 which ford only made a hand full of so they're getting hard to come by, Try finding a similar truck this built up with only 200k on it. The trans/converter alone in this truck was $3500. $11,000 or trade for a stick shift BUILT mustang...any year.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:50 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Nice truck, why are you selling?

Old 02-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Dodge-My-Cummins
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's my buddy's truck. He wanted to go fast and buy a mustang or something, but someone was gonna buy the truck on saturday and my buddy backed out and decided to keep it. I think he's talking about doing injectors and a turbo now to get it moving good.

Ad can come down.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:11 PM
snaponprofile
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
If its a powerstroke, it already has a turbo

Old 02-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Dodge-My-Cummins
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No duh. lol

I mean an upgrade....He wants to build it up and make it quicker but it's just gonna be expensive.

He personally would love to put a 12v cummins in it, with a 5spd, It's like the perfect body and suspension for it too. but finding a donor is hard