Mileage: 90000
Color: yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): ID
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Yellow
Engine: 258

I am looking to sell or trade my Eagle for something with a full frame and 5speed manual for towing a trailer. Looking to trade for a 4Runner, Explorer, Xj Cherokee, or similar.
This car has had tons of work put into it in the last year I have owned it, including new dash, new grille and headlight supports, new tires, new universal joints, new radiator, new brakes, rebuilt carb, trans cooler, heater core, and a bunch of other stuff. Factory a/c car, system is empty but the compressor turns properly so once the leak is identified it should be fully functional.
No rust underneath this car, it's been an ID car all it's life as far as I can tell. Some of the undercoating is peeling off, but even under that it's nice and clean painted sheetmetal.
Still needs a bit of cosmetic work,but mechanically very sound with no hint of any kind of smoke. Trans shifts fairly well with an occasional flare into third, but that is typical of the Chrysler trans. Lockup t/c locks and unlocks properly. It will need a transmission mount fairly soon, as it moves around a bit but the car is fully driveable as-is.
I was going to swap the stock AWD case for an NP242 full/part time case, but just haven't had the time. I do have the new case and proper input shaft for it.
Contact me with any trade offers.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Hola Man
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eagles are cool. Bump for a cool car.

Which body style is this one? I know that something like 90% were wagons. Is this one of the rarer body styles?
Regards, Eric