View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Molon Labe

Franko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud ofFranko72 has much to be proud of
sunstatefranko
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDogKuzz View Post
Hello Frank I was thinking that but I can't find any proof to back that up. So you think that Alcoa makes them and ford stamps their # in it ?
I swear that I read it somewhere that Alcoa made em for Ford. Alcoa would put the Ford stamp on when they were made. I just cant find it.......
Now I do remember that when my truck was for sale the add said Alcoa wheels....Mine are stamped Ford, and the previous owner could be a dummy for all I know, but I'm pretty sure they are made by Alcoa.
Early '99 F350 Lariat 2WD 7.3, BTS Trans w/ 6.0 cooler, BTS tunes, 6637 w/Riffraff cover, 4"MBRP, Isspro EV2 gauges, Ranch Hand, 2"leveling kit. HPx, FRx, Coolant Filter, Hutch,Harpoon, NVK5, Terminator-T500, Rosewood stage 1's, 120 IDM 300K club
Frank, PAA#99
B.E.S.T. map