View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Posting Guru

BadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to beholdBadDogKuzz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulla View Post
I'm sure alcoa makes the ford wheels and they probly have some sort of deal where they let ford pit their stamp on it. I would love to put alum rims on the back to replace my steel wheels especially if I could find some front rims to mount in the insides to be able to rotate em with the fronts. That would save some serious time and money, only problem is the shape the wheel would be in after riding down the gravel roads with my destinations playing dodgeball with the polished wheel. Ouch! But boy would it be nice.
Yea gravel roads are not kind. I ended up painting my rims. I wish I had the cash to powder coat them. The ones I just got are still in good shape and I am going to paint them anyway.