View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Wavehogger
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by khadsell36
I ordered and Ecoboost /King Ranch 4x4 on 12/02/2010. I still have not received a VIN # Dealer can't give me a reason why factory hasn't issued VIN # . Very discouraging now that I see ecoboosts at dealerships. Could this be an allocation issue at dealership, or a King Ranch Ecoboost combination allocation?
I've been following many forums and from what I've heard there was a delay on the EB due to a shortage on some parts. It was about a week and then on top of that the blizzard messed up things as well. And they didn't expect the demand to be as high as it is and it's basically pushed many orders from the past few months to Jan back a few weeks. If you ordered in Feb it's about 10-12 wks. Of course this is all hear say so who the heck knows. I would bet you'll get a VIN soon and it will be built shortly you've been waiting a while already and you must be going crazy, lol. Mine is supposed to be built this week but the VIN hasn't shown up yet so I'm probably delayed as well. Congrats the King is something, I got a totally loaded Lariat 4x4 EB, can't wait!