View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 11:45 AM
J Selman
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torque1st & Mil1ion, A while back after I uploaded the last album I noticed that I could not link it from a post.So I went thru "manage my gallery" and saw that the hide box was checked. I thought I had checked it by accident with I added the last gallery.I guess you are saying that it was hidden by you??Why would it be hidden in the first place ? In the rules it says that just becuase it's hidden don't mean peple could not see it from a forum post link , but that was not the case then.There was never anything for sale in there ,but There was photo's from beginning to end of my frame off restoration.There was 1 pic of a special type of nut for trim ,that was to show a fellow poster what it should look like and a pic of a hood ornament I needed help I.D ing for my own truck.All the rest was photos of my truck like the 3pt seat belt install, tilt column , newer seat , disc brakes, what was do to my engine and more.IMy main reason for having this gallery was to show people what could be done and to help the 67-72 members.I have all my photo's on disc so I'm not worried about that!I thought I was doing a good job of staying within the rules.The other day I wanted to post a pic of hurricane Isabell which made land fall right on us, But didn't becuase I knew it was suspose to be trucks only.

Last edited by J Selman; 10-06-2003 at 11:47 AM.