Thread: hey everybody
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:35 PM
PowerJoker6.0
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zookie400
certain people here do not have an appreciation for the fox body, but i certainly do. i would love to get my hands on a 93 notchback and drop a 427 stroker in it.

what was your car, hatch or notch?
ide warn those people to be very wary of any foxbody... they will still stomp the #%$% out of most stuff on the road with about 1/4 the cost of a newer car total investment lol. ive had two actually, a 90 lx hatch, and a 90 gt. the lx was stock and the gt i built myself, 331, set up for drags, it made 350/373 n/a and i had edelbrock plate kit on it, nothing crazy but a hell of alot of fun on the street lol. ive helped some friends build some serious ones though, we had a junkyard 88 notch with a 8:1 331 with a th400 and 106mm. scary haha, he came close to beating ct's fastest dsm with it one night, the guy with the dsm thought my friend was a total joke until the thing hang with him broiling tire at 110mph lol. ide give my you know what for a clean 87-93 notch to build but people want too much for them and i dont need any more addictions haha