Thread: Magnesol?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Tom D
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Tom! Good to see you on here. I think the bio forum is due for a revival. The price of fuel is rising and I see a lot of questions about bio in the other forums. I posted a new sticky at the top of the forum to show new people what our systems look like. Would you post pics of your setup? My second gen system is in pieces right now while I build Gen 3, and more to my new shop and house. Maybe some other users will post pics of their's also.............
Good to have ya back!
Don.
Thanks Don. Sure was quiet for quite a while but knew the newbies would come out of the woodwork as soon as the prices started creeping up. I have become such a BD fanatic that it just kills me to "pollute" my truck's engine with nasty dino fuel. I reluctantly went down and converted 1 of my tanks to B80 for the winter. I only start on it then switch to B100. It starts on B100 (I never checked the cloud point.Need to do that) but I am a little concerned that the B100 viscosity might be hard on the injector pump. Any idea how much the viscosity changes with temp drop?
I hate to admit this, But I don't know how to post pics or even retreive your processor pics you are talking about. Never got that proficient on computers. Too busy doing other things and also the fact we both agreed I'm an old fart.
I'll try to keep in touch now that we have some posts to look at. Hope your Christmas went well this year.
Tom