Thread: CPL holders
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
SidecarFlip
Senior User
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 300 Buster
SidecarFlip...Yes I do,I'm 60 yrs old,been a NRA member since I was old enough to be one,and seen so much crap go by,and it gets worse as time goes by.There isn't enough space here to even begin to reply to what you just said.As for the "German",he lives right up to his heritage,letting their government brainwash and walk all over them,getting stomped in two world wars,killing millions of innocent civilian people,and not being able to own personal firearms.Too bad he was allowed to enjoy America.
I don't belong to the NRA and I won't join. The NRA is basically a bunch of political hacks bent on collecting membership dues and spending the money on salaries and needless political panderings. Case in point, the NRA gave a personal recommendation to John Dingell. The same idiot who endorsed Obamacare and is completely out of touch with anything if it don't concern lining his pockets. I'm glad you peed all that money away, I spent mine on high end competition handguns and rifles.

I went to Cabelas (by invitation) and listened to the President of the NRA preach the Second Amendment and how it pertained to individual rights concerning firearm ownership. He, like your current congress concerning Obamacare, obviously never read what he was preaching about, nor they concerning Obamacare.

The NRA is just like AARP, another organization I don't belong to and I'm older than you are. You are a kid yet.

Your government (here) is continually brainwashing you through the state run media. Wake up and smell the roses. No, if you haven't figured it out by now you might as well pray there's some Social Security left when you can collect it..... That's gone too. Appropriated in a large part by the very person the NRA endorsed in the last election here in the depression state.

Just remember, money talks and BS walks. Follow the money trail. You'll be surprised where it leads. Start with the Rothschilds. Then FDR. This has all been planned for decades. You are a pawn in the game. That's it.

I'm not going to continue except to say that the LEO that's on here knows full well who pays for his riot control training, his ongoing anti terrorism training and how the Department of Homeland Security plays into your everyday lives. Ask him. We'll see if he fesses up.

You are all just sheep for the slaughter....

I'd rather discuss trucks. It's a much safer subject especially when posting to the uninformed.

I have to work tomorrow, unlike the unrecorded 18 percent or so in this state that don't. I'm on time and a half. Retired once and double dipping. What a deal. I still pay taxes for the entitlement crowd. Have to keep the unemployment bene's going, the food stamps, the ADC and all the other entitlement programs.....

Finally, never forget Katrina and what happened in New Orleans. Those law enforcement personnell just didn't pick on random houss looking for firearms, they had previous information. No President in modern times has rescinded the War Powers Act, the very act that gives the President ultimate control and the power to institute martial law.... New Orleans.

Gave you a lot to ponder. I suggest some research. You have no rights, though you think you do. Key word is think. That's dangerous. That Concealed Carry is nothing more than a placating token....and a direct line to you.

Back to regular programming.....