View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
96ExtracabPSD
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, good to be here. I live in Klamath Falls, but I grew up out in Dairy, OR, in fact all my kin folk still reside out there. Small world.
I have a 96 PSD that has been a great rig, and I put a service box on a 94 F250 that I picked up dead for next to nothing. I got it running a couple years ago, did a little test run one night in the snow and everything seemed fine. Rebuilt the service box to fit the Ford right, painted it, and bolted it on. Filled it with tools and went for a maiden voyage, and the transmission started slipping bad. I just picked up a 93 F350 turbo IDI this weekend to bolt the box on. Finally two years later i'll have a service truck that I prolly don't need anymore. I've spent the last year and a half driving truck full time. I usually make 3 or 4 trips a week from the Klamath basin down to Eureka, CA hauling hay. If your ever going down hwy 199 from Grants Pass to Crescent City and get stuck behind a slow *** hay truck, wave with all your fingers when you get around me.