View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM
killthe6.0forddiesel
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The map sensor an main fuel pump are brand new put on just before I bought the truck. The mechanic shop that the previous owner took it to hin picked the guy saying that this part map sensor is bad replaced it an said the fuel pump was bad replaced it then they said that the EGR was bad so replaced that $900 dollars later it still did not run he took it to Ford an they said it was the high pressure pump an it would be $1500 dollars more to fix it. I bought the truck from him i put an OBD2 to it an it said that the cam sensor was bad so I replaced it still did not run I paid tow bill to take it to nozzle master an high pressure was 500 psi mechanic at Ford said it needs 1300 psi to run so I put it in new the mechanic I paid to replace it took the oil coolier off thinking it was like the 7.3 the pump was in the front we found the high flow screen was shredded so put it in new to after he was done it cranked up right away an ran great I want to know is there a proper way of bleeding the high pressure oil rail I know after I tore the whole motor a part there was no oil in them an it would take awhile to bleed them fuel injectors seem not to work at all I clean the high flow reservoir the high flow screen was fine but had some metal pieces on it so I cleaned it very good. Thank you once agin for your time. head gaskets an bolts are brand new too.