View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 AM
cozadlance2
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well my only beast is a 1971 F250 camper special. She has the stock 360 with 2v cast iron intake and autolite 2100 carb and stock, leaky exhaust manifolds with dual 2.5 inch pipes going into a dual 2.5 inlet muffler with single 3 inch outlet pipe going over rear axle and exiting behind passenger tire. Stock c6 with modulator turned in 1.5 turns to stiffen the shifting a bit and Dana 60 rear running 3.73 gears open diff.

I am a Portlander. I hike, bike, camp, fart in my sleep and awake, drink beer and smoke. I love to read and I know how to sew. I like to cook and I love to fix anything I can figure out how to.

I will tell only briefly of what brought me here:
Fordification.com. I noted over time many posting rules that are not followed there and made the mistake of replying to posts of political nature. I found the double standard infuriating especially after reading all the stink at fordification.com about Keith Dickson and his troubles here. It seems he is overwhelmed by the number of free accountholder users and cannot enforce his own rules and his moderators are largely southern good'ol boys. Nothing against Southerners, mind you... just against the preferrential enforcement of site policies.