View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Behemoth
Laughing Gas
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Sorry guys, but that truck isn't actually mine....it belongs to a guy that lives in Valley, Washington. I saw the truck at the James Dean Days car show in Chewelah, Washington as it was pulling into the show. As I have a project truck of my own, I talked to him for some time about the truck, and learned he was able to build it for $10k, as he apparently has a LOT of good contacts at junkyards. He did all the work himself, and if I remember correctly, the body is a 75 crew, that he welded another crew onto the back of it. The engine is a cummins (don't know specifically which one), and the interior is all Dodge...yup, you heard me...he transplanted a Dodge truck interior into his truck, dash and all.

I think he has a custom shop called Valley Customs, or something like that. I put the photo in my "odds and ends' gallery, as I was posting the picture up to others to show them what I found. Sorry for any misinterpretations.

I will, however, have lots of pictures of Buford this summer when I finally have him on the road and in a few car shows. Dunno if I'll get a ride of the week then, but at least it'll be mine.