Thread: Bucket List
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:23 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Morning gents, hope no one has to suffer through a trip to WM anytime soon. I had to go to one Saturday...if it wasn't a matter of marriage/divorce I would have stayed away from that place.
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
Hi guys, sort of bummed here. Found out yesterday an old friend has cancer and then later found out a buddy had a heart attack and died.
Not to be anti-PC...but that sux. I hate to hear about that. A guy at work two weeks ago killed himself for no apparent reason (wasn't hurting for money, not married and so on)...it was a shock to allot of us because the guy was general easy going & laid back.
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
What about all of you? Does anybody else think this way? Do you have a bucket list? Any possibility of ever getting to the bottom of it?
Actually I have a couple of things on my bucket list that I want to do before I clock out. Watch a Space Shuttle launch and then land (with their retirement very soon, don't see that one happening); wade into the seven seas of the world; take my wife to Hawii; do the Alaskan cruise/train trip to Fairbanks; visit the Smithsonian (Air & Space)...the rest, well I'd have to go look at the list to know for sure.