Thread: 3 New Members!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:12 PM
akforceten
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone thank you for the warm welcome . Im 46 an moved to Oregon 4years ago from Alaska and i brought all of my fords with me . The first truck is a 1972 f-250 4x4 . I have performed many modifications to her . here are some pics

i upgraded the front axle to disc brakes , performed a power steering conversion , upgraded the ignition to the durasparkII an swapped in a 390 instead of the 360 she came with . of course the plow and dump bed with dually d 70 axle in the rear . i had to replace all of the sheet metal and cab because of rust . there is a ton of pics in my garage .so check it out if you want .

The second ford is1978 bronco its a work in progress there is lots of pics in the garage of the bronco build but here are some teasers . the first pic is of the bronco after i put the 4 " lift on and i gave it a small test

and this pic is the start of the rebuild

and here is a pic of where i had to stop for now

just check out the garage for all the pics . there is all the projects for now. The only other ford I own is a 1978 f-350 u haul box truck that i use for storage of my parts. well that all for now your all welcome to ask ????? an thank you again