View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:41 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by strokeorcroak
Ford Powerstroke Forum

if you join up over there ill add you and we can start having all the guys get together! Just post over there and maybe send me a PM

Join on Ford Powerstroke Forum and we can all get together..... Youll notice im not just a newb haha, ive got over 6000 posts over there and we have quite a deal going, just want to get bigger

You've got to be kidding me.........

Get all your guys to join up over there....

we've got stickers, shirts, sweatshirts, hats, filter covers etc.... all this stuff has our logo on it.

Im the president of that chapter so just PM me over on Ford Powerstroke Forum and i will help you guys out for sure!!
Wow alright!

My gosh i was simply trying to just get guys with the love of fords together. You guys get together once a year. We get together more than once a month usually. Just trying to help out some guys that like playing with trucks every weekend. Im not trying to steal anybody at all! I just figured we could all join in at one place.

Well if anyone is wanting to join up and be a part of a great thing just let me know! You know where to find me, i will leave now and since 'against forum rules' for me to be over here trying to get together with other guys of the same interest.
Your still trolling for members!

FTE is not what you think. We are a huge family of folks that happen to love Ford Trucks. ALL FORD TRUCKS not just "coal rollers" There are forums here for every year and model since Henry made the first chassis, including my old 35!

We welcome all ford people and would welcome you also, but you are still trolling.............