View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:14 PM
carbongs
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Suwanee/Cumming, GA

I'm a noobie here and just wanted to introduce myself here. I live in Suwanee, GA but work up at American Radio in Cumming, GA. I just sold my deer wrecked 4Runner this week and needed another daily driver/project car. Something that I could work on and drive at the same time. So, it was natural to use some of the money that I got from the sale of the 4Runner and put that towards a good daily that is practical, easy to use, and easily attainable for a good price. Of course, I had to find something a little more unique, rare, and unexpected. The result, a 1967 Ford F100 Ranger.

There will be more pictures posted as I build the truck. Going for a more resto-mod type build on the truck. Something more practical, kinda showy, but mostly reliable. I will be using the truck as a daily and a tow vehicle for my show car and bass boat

A little background on me. I'm a 25 year old born and raised in Atlanta, GA. Been building cars since I was 7. Helped a neighbor wrench on his Porsche 911 turbo and I've been doing motor work, fabrication, maintenance, detailing, audio, video, etc... ever since.

My customized Lexus GS300 show vehicle.

On the International AllStars site

TeamAllstars.com

This is the truck that I picked up in Ellijay, GA

The plans as of now are to build something like this but keep the oem colors

Any suggestions, comments, or concerns just post it up. I am very new to the domestic game. Definitely want to do things right the first time. Heard this was the place to find out how to do that so here I am.