View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:13 AM
madmike3434
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
47 ford truck sells for 800K

I had a conversation with the postal worker Dave Hill this morning , who owns the truck i wrote about.
I asked him how come he is not driving that brand new 2011 ford dually truck.....answer, eats too much gas....gee dave ya got $800 G thats chump change to you now.

I asked him if he had purchased the 41 ****** coupe grand champion of performance world 2010 he said he was purchasing with his new found funds..........answer LIE #1
..he has a deposit on it and is getting it in the spring while owner stores it for him. Truth...i telephoned the owner in Quebec on saturday and the car has been been sold for just under $200G to a Montreal Quebec buyer

I ask him where the ****** is from.......answer Brampton. LIE #2..CAR IS FROM QUEBEC

I ask him who is showing the car at performance world this year 2011 as the grand champion he has to return to show it......answer OH i did not know that.

Now if i could only get the Henry Ford Museum in michigan to answer my email and return my telephone call, this BAG OF LIES would be revealed as a HOAX. !!!!!!!!!!

mike lynch .....whitby ontario Canada