View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:58 AM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Lexustbs -

You sound like an honorable and humble man. Your comments show concern for your customers and employees and an aversion to appearing to show-off your success. I completely respect that and understand that for some, driving a shiny new truck may actually be an emotional burden because they don't want others to feel badly or misjudge their intentions.

On the other hand, you do have your life to live and life is for us to enjoy. Each of us make our way every day and though we would like for everyone around us to be happy and successful, it is not our responsibility to make them that way. Each person has their agency to judge you or not and you cannot control that in other people. I believe your first responsibility is to provide for yourself and your family and then help others as much as you reasonable can. But we have to respect everyone else's god-given agency to act for themselves in the way they live their lives. That includes the way they work, spend their money, and how they choose to view others. That is their call, not yours.

To me, my first consideration in purchasing such a great piece of equipment like these trucks is whether or not I can afford it. It sounds like you could use a F350. It's really a simple question of math and balancing the check book. These other factors you are concerned with, though they have some value, are in an area that you have no control over. They are mostly emotional and should be factored in as such in your own personal decision.

Epic