View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:38 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning everyone!! yay for December, Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to all!! I love this month!!!

yeah Joe, harvested a doe the last day of firearms. First deer I ever took with a 44mag rifle. Did the trick fine. Since the kids hunted hard with me over the Thanksgiving weekend I told them to stay home and rest for school, and then I went alone. I've hunted alone for years and really enjoy it, but the last few years these 11 year old twins have become my new hunting buddies. I thought I would enjoy the hunt alone like old times, but I really missed having them for conversation and helping them get suited up and loaded for the hunt.

I hunted my way into the stand and take this doe only to get home and have them both accuse me of having this one tied up.LOL........My daughter said, ' 'bout time you got one dad".

I plan to shoot the muzzleloader again tonight, hopefully, and as long as no heavy rain is forecasted, I intend on getting out there Saturday with my one of my kids. More than likely my daughter since she is due up. (daughter sat in a cold rain earlier this year for several hours and was a trooper, but I'll avoid that again if possible, or may sit in our ground blind). Probably gonna have to break out a pile of handwarmers again for her too.

how 'bout you Joe, gonna get a smoke pole out?