Old 11-30-2010, 11:47 AM
DIESELSITE
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I just haven't had the time to be out here often enough to post, but Thanks for the compliments!

Since we started using our new billet machined housing this year, we need to re-do all our coolant filter instructions and would like that to be done by the first of the year. So, please offer up any advise for things that need to be added, or as you called it, "done correctly" tips or tricks you used to make it easier for someone else.

I will consider all notes or additions (even pics) anyone has. Thanks for all the help and feedback. It really matters what everyone thinks out here.

Honestly, the problem is too minor to even have you waste time on sending out a new one. So educating people about the possibility of an on-the-road major coolant puke and a quick and nearly free fix as a preemptive or restorative function is a service to the community of 6.0 owners not a bash on your product. I love the filter setup and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
I beg your pardon if my post came off as rude to you. Glad your happy with the product. Thanks for the kind words.

Anyone wanting to send me tips, send them directly to bob@dieselsite.com

Thanks,

Bob