View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:10 PM
akalogan
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 640 CI Aluminum FORD
You are very right. My current truck is a 2003 Ford Ranger with manual everything, rubber floors, and a 5-speed. Only has a few option's on it like a decent CD player and a V6 engine. I am planning on trading up for a 2011 F-150 FX4, But not because of Luxury, more so because I really like the way the FX4 package looks.

I can't stand these new overly luxed trucks. I admit I am sucker for the FX4 F-150, Not because of the luxury it provides, But I think the package as a whole looks great, The color matched bumpers, The black trim on the tail lights and headlights (2011 model year), The tires. But that is as far as my taste for luxury goes. Honestly I really wish I could get a FX4 with manual window's and locks. But oh well.

As far the King Ranch and Platinum go, well if you need that much luxury, then you probably should be looking into a different class of vehicle.
I am sorry but I just don't buy that. My wife's 07 edge has heated leather seats. Now I used to make fun of heated seats, but now A nice and toasty butt on a cold morning makes me look at my basic little ranger and kind of wish for my own nice and toasty butt seats! A very good friend of mine uses his f250 with nice and toasty heated seats to feed his cattle every winter and his completely arthritic knees (too many years riding rough stock) could not be happier.