Old 11-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Skip1970
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by walt501
Well over the past couple of weeks I've read all the treads I could find on increasing the light output in the Super Duty/Excursion line. Everything from higher wattage bulbs to installing HID's in the stock headlight housing and even installing projector HID's in a modified headlight housing. I have to say that the projector beam in the modified housing had a very clear light pattern cut-off. This person went to great pains to come up with a solution that would improve their vehicle lighting without blinding oncoming drivers. I would really like to see one of the after market truck vendors come up with a projector beam in a modified headlight housing - for off road use only, of course. There has just got to be a way to improve our night driving without concern for oncoming traffic.

heck ya im all for brighter lights as long as they are not blinding people. thats why i would just use the stock lights, then have some hid aftermarkets on a switch when there is no other cars around.. i think thats the best idea.