Old 11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
KaiserM715
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lakewood
here come the questions, Is there a supercharger kit our for the 6.2? We have our eyes set on getting the 6.2. (yes i know the 5.4 has been discontinued)

anyone have any experience getting stuck with the bfg's?

whats the lowest gearing the Raptor offers? And can you get e-lockers with it?

We will probably be putting a topper on it, and set up two beds on top of each other for us to sleep in, and probably be pulling a trailer, with ATV"S. So hows this beast tow? In comparison to a super duty like im used to?
I know there are a couple of supercharger kits in the works (I know Procharger is working on one for sure), but I have not heard of anything ready to ship.

There are several guys who have gotten stuck in the mud with the stock tires. They load up with mud pretty easily. If you think you are going to hit even moderate mud, I would look for some mud tires.

Currently, the Raptor is offered with 4.10's with no other options. An Eaton E-locker comes in the rear from the factory. There are some aftermarket solutions for the front.

It is rated to tow 6000 lbs and I have know of folks who tow 8000 regularly. A trailer with a couple of ATVs should not be a problem. The cargo rating is 900+ lbs, which you may easily exceed, depending on the equipment / supplies you plan on packing. As far as sleeping in the back goes, keep in mind the bed is only 5.5 feet long...