View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:00 AM
bigunit54
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I bought my truck it had 29,500 miles on it and like new Goodyear Wrangler AT/S's on it. I was always trying to figure out why the factory tires had to be replaced so quickly. The spare is a BF goodrich rugged trail. I bet mine were part of the bad batch and they went bad quickly. Like Coskid, I had never had good luck with goodyear, but these on my truck have done very well. I have put 52,000 miles on them, plus whatever was on them when I bought it. They still got 10,000 or more in them and look good, no cracking or anything. So these have been very good goodyear tires. That being said, when I replace them I won't go with goodyear, too pricey. I probably will go with Cooper Discoverer ATR. I had good luck with them before. Mcdavis: Our neal tire is really pushing the Toyo tires. They are supposed to be good from what I have heard. But I want to stay with a raised white letter tire, and I really don't want my tire to say "Toyo" on it, That is just me, I guess I am kinda funny that way. It just sounds too Japanese for me to have written on my tires.