Old 10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
pebeme
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 Ford Ranger XLT AT V6 3.0 Flex 4-Door SOLD

Thanks Everyone SOLD THE TRUCK FOR $2500 To A Person In Nogalas AZ (they called on sunday and picked it up on monday - cash no questions)

Not sure how to add pic's BUT VIEW MY PROFILE AND THEN LOOK AT MY ALBUM THEY ARE THERE waiting for some help but my profile has them on there - sorry about this - can email other pic's upon request

Clean 1999 Ford Ranger FLEX FUEL 3.0L V6 AT XLT 4-Door Pickup Truck - Highway Miles But Does Not Look It

1999 Ford Ranger
2 Wheel Drive
V6 3.0L FLEX FUEL (you can use both gasoline and ethanol)
Highway Miles 305K
Automatic Transmission
4-Door
All Side Windows Tinted
Power Windows, Power Door Locks, ABS Brakes, C. Control - Cold AC
Pioneer CD/MP3/WAV/Cassette Flip Down Booming Stereo System w/4 Alpine Speaker (no amps or wire stashed clean power to speaker ratio setup)(cassette behind flip down display)
Full Size Spare Tire
Snug-Top Bed Liner and Cover
Factory Painted Wheels w/Chrome Caps
2 NEW TIRES ON THE REAR (9-23-10) - BOTH FRONT TIRES ARE AT 85% - 235/70R/15

Gets A Solid 22+ Miles Per Gallon Hwy and 17-19 Miles Per Gallon in Town
Oil Changed Every 3,000 miles
New Radiator, Water Pump and Hoses Installed July of Last Year
New Belt Installed In May
New Brakes Installed Just 2 Weeks Ago
New Spark Plug Wires and Coolant Flush w/Fresh Coolant
All Phoenix to Tucson to El Centro CA Then Back Mileage @ 305K

( Flushed and Clean All Was Good No More High Temp)
* I GOT A NEW TRUCK COMING IN 6 DAYS SO WE DO NOT WANT TO PUT ANYMORE WORK INTO THIS CLEAN TRUCK SO I WILL TAKE A REASONABLE PRICE WITH YOU KNOWING THAT YOU WILL NEED TO FIX WHATEVER IS MAKING IT RUN HOT *

Clean Lien Free - Restored Salvage Title In Hand

Salvage title because some fool on the US51 here is AZ back in Nov of 2006 though his VW bug could take out my bumper and push me into a truck in front of me and his truck only pushed down my bumper and it shattered the back window BUT THE INSANE INSURANCE COMPANY needed to pay for my medical and the guy's truck in front of me so they totaled my vehicle to keep back money for the pain and suffering. I could not believe it and I have the pic's where the bumper has been pushed into the body and the back window busted and they totaled it. I drove it home without any problem except air coming through where a windows should be. Airbag did not deploy because I was waiting in traffic and the push was very little. Replaced the bumper and window and MVD signed off on it within 10 min.

* Pic shows front bumper pushed down just a bit *
* There is a small dent by the passenger side lower rear panel where the bumper wraps around the back *
* Due for some shocks *

She still cleans up nicely and when running it will go anywhere some lite scratches and dings here and there are a couple interior cleanups you can do if it bothers you

SOLD

Last edited by pebeme; 10-22-2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Hot Temp Problem - SOLD