View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Soondg an all you fellers!

Well fellers it's been a coons age since I wrote but after recieveing a call from Joe (soondg) the other day I figgered I'd best git busy. Joe, I called ye back today an left a message...I assume I got the right number. Anyways, I been busier than a cat in a litterbox of late. I been working 6 nights a week at the bakery since..late July or early August near as I kin recall. Weekends I'm working around the homeplace or shooting or something. Not much time free when ya git off work at 7a.m. Sat. and have to be back at work Sun night at 10. Arrrghhh! I did take a moment to write a query on the 80/86 FTE site about a temp. concern I had on the truck and if anyone has any ideas let me know. Anyways, huntin' season ain't far off and I've got squirrel hunters coming in Oct....the Yankees coming for bunnies in Nov. and my buddy from Boise coming back for the first week of buck/doe season!! So lots of preparation to do. Also, don't recall if I told my turkey hunting story here from spring gobbler so somebody refresh my memory and I'll post it if I didn't. Well, gotta run boys. Keep yer eye on the ridgeline an keep yer powder dry! Audie...the Oldfart!