View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Dodge-My-Cummins
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92 F-250 Supercab 7.3 Diesel

92 Ford F250 XLT, 2wd, 183k miles.... Extended cab-8' foot bed, 7.3 Diesel, Auto trans, Truck is fully loaded with Power windows/Locks & Cruise control/Tilt wheel,,,, Also has a sunroof that does NOT leak at all. Interior is good shape just has a 3 inch small tear in drivers bucket seat (also has middle console and bucket seats)

GOOD STUFF- Runs and drives good, Tight front end, Just put new calipers and brake pads on the front yesterday...also a week ago i custom bent all new brake lines going to the rear, They are done RIGHT. so you won't have to worry about them rusting out.
---- It has nice shiny Red/gray paint...American racing Alloy wheels with nice tires all around..........It's got the 7.3 International diesel with an Automatic trans w/OD that shifts great! It shifts nice and there's nothing wrong with the engine or trans at all....runs/drives great and has great power. also has 4.10 Limited Slip (Posi) rear end. Just changed fuel filter and flushed and replace coolant system with new antifreeze.

Here's the BAD- It has normal rust in the Extended cab sections, It's not TOO bad but it's there. There's a dent in the back right side of the bed behind the tire-It's not too bad It Could be banged out from inside if you remove the bedliner......I put new brake lines to the rear and new front brake calipers and haven't had time to fully bleed the brakes It's a 2 person job and can't get it done. The brakes work great i got them kinda bled they will stop the truck good but pedal has to be really far down.

If interested, Give me your email I'll send pics.

EMail me- Pbawboy67@aim.com