Old 09-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Red Ford Truck
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safety?

Originally Posted by preppypyro
This ones easy, cause you cant spoon feed everything, to everyone. I mean people need to act certain ways in society, follow some sort of rules, and most certainly be held accountable for their own actions, good and bad!

In your opinion, what should they be? Keeping in mind all the new drivers we see each year, plus tons of crappy drivers, plus the handful of decent drivers that all have to share these roads...

It shouldnt be up to the vehicle manufacturer for a driver to operate that vehicle at a certain limit at all. People should be held accountable for their own actions! Laws are in place for reasons, and there should be speed limits set in place. Its more of a safety issue then anything

I wonder how many car accidents are cause due to speeding, which in turn keeps insurance rates sky high, does kill people, etc. ?

I agree that its easy to sit on the sidelines and say how others should do stuff (i do that myself just the same as anyone) but even this small stuff needs to be addressed. There NEEDS to be some limits and laws set for certain things otherwise people will just go nuts. Now I dont think every law that is made is right either, and Ill be the first to admit I dont follow them all to a T but I do understand why they are there!

Good discussion by the way fellas
Well how do you explain the Autobahn?