View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Reaver75
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTU LEAK ......

I have a 07 edge bought it NEW had it not even 6 months an PTU leaked Ihave took it to dealer 6 times for 6 new SEALS an still leaks ... Now i have it at another dealer for 7 th time an they are gonna put a 7th seal init ... I ask for the PTU to be changed out ... an i get nothing from either of the dealers ..... i took it for its 30,000 oil change an found out my TRANS needs to be flushed out cause the oil was burnt , they said nothing to me on the previous visit .... hard to believe I need a trans flush at 30,000 its says in your maint. book change out is 100,000 miles not 30,000 that was april 26 of 2010 . its at new dealer an they tell me now my TRANS needs changed out again cause its BURNT!!!!! and my ENGINE coolant is bad aswell , Engine coolant change out is 105,000 miles not 34,000 !!!!!!! my back panel to the hatchback came apart , the outside driverside panel in between the two doors is coming apart, the brakes squeel so loud in reverse , windsheild wipers spray stoped working driverside , seal below windsheild has crept up onto dash ,all these issues have been looked at mutilple times an not fixed properly/not at all FIXED .... I live in WASHINGTON STATE I know we have a LEMON LAW here, but not shure what it does for us PEOPLE that buy new cars and they go to crap ? .....