Old 08-24-2010, 01:01 PM
ruschejj
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
That thread was brought up last week here. I think there was 1 person who could identify with it, the rest of us are kinda waiting for it to happen or just more aware.

Thanks for the update though. I can say that I do have to wait for the transmission to pick the right gear now and then, mostly going 55 mph, then slowing down for a right hand turn, rolling through the turn, then when I get back on the throttle it takes just a moment for the tranny to figure out just how quickly you want to get going. Responds better when I gun it that when I just make a lazy return to speed. This can be a little irritating because with this new engine most of us are trying to put-put around to see the MPG's stay up.

For some reason my cruise control did not work the other day, and when I tried to re-engage it I held my finger on the "+/Set" button. It never set and did not accel. What it did do was downshift. I assume the command to downshift into a passing gear was getting to the TCM but no throttle command was making its way. We ate dinner and on the way home everything was back to normal. Go figure.