Old 08-20-2010, 11:36 AM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bpounds
Do we have any option for color of the shirt? Or are you trying to keep all the chapters in white to make ordering easier? For our chapter, any light color would look good I think, like a Sky Blue or Doe Tan.
I can do a sky blue, they just have a regular tan, not a doe tan. I have done an Ash as well which turned out well.

The one thing that I should tell you is that the breakdown that I given y'all in the first post was figured for white shirts, that changes when you start getting into other light colors. I have no problem with doing that at all, I just need you to be aware of that. I chose white as I was trying to keep everything down. However, if there is another light color that you would want, feel free to PM me and we will get it done. I can even do Pocket T-Shirts as well, but with that one you're limited to either White and/or ash. I do have flexibility, but things do change with that though.

Also with the colored light color shirts, I am limited to no greater then 2XL, which I don't figure that to be a problem, but still need to mention that.