Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Nehmo
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I sure it's a '95?
That's what I've thought. That's what the owner says, and he has the title. I'll double check that today if I can (that's if I can get out to where the tuck is). I'll look for the VIN and see if it says 1995 or something. ... Just called the owner. Now he's saying it could be a 1991. I wish he had told me that sooner. Or I should have been more attentive to the year. I'm upset at myself. All this time I've been thinking it is a '95 (and I never checked) and it probably is something different.

OK, that's the next step. I have to find (look under left frame) the fuel filter, remove it, and test it.

I also will check the green-base relay.

Also, (and this is unrelated to the problem we've been discussing) I have to add brake fluid. One other item I repaired was the front right brake caliper. I replaced it with a junk-yard one. When I replaced it the new one, it didn't quite go in as loosely as I would have liked. I think I need to apply the brakes to get it to seat better. And for that, it needs brake fluid, which is now drained away.

~~ Nehmo