View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:56 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by lariat97
I would be interested in a couple of shirts if we have a La logo.
I was wondering if y'all did have a logo already or not. The TN group already had one, I created the one for the TX chapter. I know that there is one for the SoCal group based on Steve's avatar.

If there isn't a La logo I could try to create one for the group if there would be an interest in that as well. It would take some time, but I probably could do that as well.

I would buy a decal of the chapter logo for my trucks too.
Right now I'm looking at this decent 5 yr self adhesive vinyl that has pretty good reviews on it. I would just have to make sure that it's could to use with my large format printer and it's pigment inks. If not, I could always try to print it with the desktop printer if worse comes to worse. I use the large format for posters and paper banners etc. I used the black gloss version of this same vinyl for a set of custom stickers for one of the users on here to put on his wife's diff cover. Those turned out pretty good I though off the cutter. Hopefully, I'll get some pics of it "installed" on the diff cover and see how it looks in the end result.

Hows things going for you Tex. Is the Spartan tuner still working good?

Things are going pretty good. I've gotten addicted to using Illustrator which led me to doing this stuff and it seems to be going beyond that of a hobby, might have to try to do more stuff as well later on.

The Spartan tuner is holding up really well. No hiccups from either the tunes or from the device itself. If only thing that is coming out that would be competition for the dashdaq capabilities is the Edge CTS, the only thing holding back that Edge product is that it won't do custom tunes. That's going to be a big stumbling block for Edge to get the hardcore performance guys unless they start offering an outlet to get custom tunes like Gryphon has with the Edge Evolution.