View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:13 PM
FordBlueHeart
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Toyman
My garage is pretty full and I haven't hooked up the compressor yet. I'd like to get that done before I do a motor swap on my jeep LOL.

You know how it is, work 6 days a week.......I need to clean up around the beach too, lots of small trees need to dissapear before the family comes up on the 7th. good thing is the fire pit down there, we can just burn it right away.

What are you wanting to do for the GTG?
I can help you with your beach area. Sounds like fun believe it or not.
I have a ton of things I need to do, it just depends on how soon we do it. (Need to save money up for everything.)
I am going to rebuild this van turbo I have. Since I'm in there, I might as well do up pipes and a complete boot kit and 6637 and CCV. I will have a tuner and guages to install too. If we do this GTG later, I will probably have exhaust and FRX and HPX to do too. I already have a set of bucket seats to put in, but I want to do some sound deadening at the same time, maybe a new rubber floor too. So as you can see, I have a few days worth of work, unless there was a few of us drinking and eating!
I don't have a problem providing food and beverages for everyone, even you lushes.