View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
95TBird
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I'm giving a update here now cause I've done alot of work, after my last reply I went out to get codes again and it gave a IAC code, so I replaced that and the code went away. I then finally found the vacuum leak that was causing the p0171 code, It was underneath some hoses, the line going from the thermisistor to the throttle body, it was split wide open, so I went ahead and replaced all the lines from the canistor, to purge valve and thermisistor too. That improved things, the idle wasn't all over the place and acting like it was gonna cut off, but the vibration is still there, and then the O2 sensor threw a code so I replaced that. Now all I have is that p1443 code that has been there for over a year. But the engine still vibrates, especially at a 100 or so RPMs higher than idle rpm in park. So far in the past 3 weeks I've replaced the camshaft sensor and synchronizer (which had been busted for months from the look of the damage that was inside of it) sparkplugs, spark plug wires, IAC valve, PCV valve and hose, vacuum hoses, radiator, oil pressure switch, O2 sensor, fuel filter. Now that troublesome vibration is still there and it still doesn't have as much power as it used to. This vibration was sudden, it wasn't there the night before then bam. So anyone have a clue what could be causing this?