Old 07-03-2010, 04:19 PM
powerstroker100
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
crap guys, I need to move my plow today, so I go and pickup the new D-pin I needed, got back to my house, all wiring is setup and I'm ready to go get it, just for laughs I touch my wheel that wasnt turning freely yesterday and its much hotter than the driver side, so I lift the front end, and try to spin the driver side wheel, spins fairly well, try to spin the passenger side and it doesnt budge.... now I'm screwed because I need to get my plow by monday but I don't wanna drive the 30 miles with it on the front and my caliper hanging up, I also have noticed the steering wheel shaking alot when I'm above 40mph I wonder if this could be why, tie rod ends are new and ball joints and bearings must be okay because I checked em twice in the last day with the truck lifted, advance auto has $47 calipers should I go pick em up? and flush my brake system aswell, new pads I'm guessing aswell, my goodness am I angry I have no budget left to keep throwing at this thing, I also looked behind the caliper and theres no torx bits, just two silver pin things that I've never seen in my life, ........what fun for fourth of july weekend lol