Old 06-26-2010, 11:52 AM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by aussie_f350
thanks mate, my brothers has a superchip and exhaust and goes quite well but just wondering whats best? may sound stupid but just making sure they do have good power up options. i will have to check yours out. you got a thread on here somewhere?
check out his sig to see what he has done to the truck. his sig is under the reply he gave you and so is mine so you can see what i got.

here are some easy things you can do that will make an earlier PSD smoke your brother's superchip powered truck...

4" exhaust or bigger, guages(EGT, boost, and if you have auto trans a trans temp guage), if you have an auto trans start off w/ installing a larger transmission cooler, and a better valvebody like from BTS, John Wood automotive, or racer-x.. If you have a manual trans then go ahead and get an aftermarket clutch from Valair inc.. once you've done that stuff you will have a pretty solid truck under you, but it won't have tons of power yet. you can get a little larger injectors like stage 1's from Jim Rosewood @ diy-injectors.com and custom tuning and you will fly past your brothers SD with no problem. if you want to smoke him even worse then step up to stage 2 injectors.. no bigger than stage 2's with your stock turbo though. Oh yeah and add on an IC(intercooler) from an SD as well and build yourself an electric fuel system or buy a complete one from dieselsite.