View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:15 PM
phoneman91
Cargo Master
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
No reason to apologize for your English---I think you write very well.

I spent one year in High School,44 years ago, trying to speak and write German. And if I could write in German as well as you do in English--I would be very proud of myself. My HS German teacher told me that English is the most difficult language to learn-it has the most vocabulary of all of the Western languages. And she should know-she came over from Germany in 1939 as a child.

Having the ability to communicate in a foreign language is a wonderful thing, and you do it very well.

What part of Germany are you located?

The plastic inner door panels have to be removed to be able to remove the factory speakers in the doors--I believe.These inner plastic door panels are secured to the metal door with screws on the bottom and top and by plastic anchors on the sides.I haven't removed mine yet.

The rear speakers ---I am not sure about. Isn't there screws in the plastic panels in the rear of the cab?? I would suggest removing the screws that secure the plastic panel that surrounds the rear speaker housing. And then removing the plastic panel to access the rear speakers.

I would also suggest starting a new thread----and give it a title of :""How to remove factory speakers?"

That would allow someone more knowlegeable to respond to your speaker removal question.

The factory radio can be removed by using "U" shaped "DIN" radio removal tools. Or bent and cut coat hooks in some cases--I have heard. If you look at the face of the factory radio-there are two vertical holes on each side of the radio face. These DIN tools fit into these holes -grabs the radio and then you pull out-and the radio comes right out! Then remove the factory wiring harness that is connected to the back of the radio as you pull the radio out.

Be sure to send us some pictures of your F150. I suspect that trucks like yours are a rare sight in Deutschland!!

By the way-how much is gasoline there??