View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:45 AM
RedRum'05
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Grubbworm, I was up there just a month ago to check areas that had some college's that I would go to after i moved. Started over near Stone Mountian and didn't like the area as much as i thought I would. Ended up in Acworth driving through 75 North and taking 41 down to Kennesaw. I didn't get much of the town that I would have liked to see, but I felt it would be a nice place to live.

I'm moving from Florida to get back to the Georgia life I left years ago, and having a lake and places to hunt close by are top priorities for me. I used to live in the Blue Ridge area and wanted a place that I wouldn't have to drive far to get to the mountains if I wanted a weekend get-a-way.

I had found a house that i really liked in Cherokee county, but i may have to pass it by and look in Bartow to get by those testing laws.

I noticed on Google map that the lake gets drained, does it stay like that durring the winter months? The lake up in Hiawassee had that every year, made for a fun time finding fishin poles and lures when i was a kid