View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
markets kinda soft around here , and it's shape / condition will play a major part in it . and a word of warning . if you think your gonna get rich buying and selling anything old i.e a case of barrett jackson - itis , you will be dissapointed !!!!!! the big trucks don't fetch much period from what i've seen . i was actually offered 12,000 once on the spot for my 53 1/2 ton , but being in love with it i couldn't / wouldn't , but if someone was to offer 5,000 with it driving again nowadays i'd be suprised . the economy has shot everything in the **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really if you buy it just try too find her a good home , and make some , but don't try too get rich off it . hades i have dain near given parts and cars away , but the powers that be return the kindness to me . just look at the photo's in the gallery of mine of the 52 customline i got for 2,500 . i think it's cause i try to be nice to the old vehicles and peeps i deal with i get those deals . oh and yeah in my case if i'm selling or trading and you walk up to me and tell me , as in the case of the 49 f-4 i had , you want it for the cab , as you plan on cutting it up for a " rat rod " don't even step on my property !!!!!!!!!!!!! it happened and i refused to sell a running , sweetheart of a truck that had been together for 60 years to an idiot who would disgrace her like that !!!! find a pos to do that too ..................... if you sell a nice car or truck to such a person the car gods will come and get you !!!!!!!!!!!!!