Thread: Hate to do it!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:10 PM
truckrider814
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hate to do it!

Like the title says i hate to do it but i wanted to warn everyone else. I've been having major problems with a user on here, andyman91. I sent him money for a steering wheel. Well first problem he doesn't answer his pm's. What really bugged me is i sent him the money, he cashed the order and then told me that he couldn't get the steering wheel off i had to tell him how to do it and he still couldn't, then he told me his uncle was going to try to get it off. It's taken a MONTH just to get him to pm me back when i ask him if i got screwed out of my money or not. He doesn't give any excuse as to why he hasn't answered me none at all, i'd understand if he's been out of town or sick or whatever just let me know so im not waiting. Then he finally tells me he's gonna send my money back but lost my address, i send the address to him again and still im waiting again. I know im not the only one who has had trouble with this user. I just wanted to tell everyone, i hate to bad mouth anyone but this whole thing is just uncalled for waiting for a month and a half it's just nuts.

Beware of this user he'll only give you a hard time and you probably wont get the product that you bought or your money back.